11.12.2008

Gamba Osaka Crowned Kings of Asia

Well done Gamba Osaka as they are crowned as Kings of Asia at Hindmarsh Stadium, Adelaide, South Australia. I watched the game this evening at my friend's house who supports OZ team, well yeah I think He agrees that Gamba was the better side at the final of ACL.

Last week Gamba smashed Adelaide United three goals to nil at Expo'70 Commemorative Stadium, Osaka. Today Gamba did it again with final score 2-0.

I was surprised with the score when my friend turned on the TV, its 1-0 already on the 11th minute. It was Lucas who scored on the 4th minute after Adelaide keeper lose the ball from powerful shoot from Sasaki. My friend gone crazy because now Adelaide need 5 goals to win.
Their nightmare was not ended there, in the 15th minute after receiving a good pass from Futagawa He put the ball behind Adelaide United 17-year-old goalkeeper Mark Birighitti.

The first half belong to Gamba, but on the second half was even because Adelaide United started to play better football with more spirit of the cup. In my opinion, Australian Football still need to learn more and work hard if they want to compete in Asian level especially against Japanese, Korean and Middle East teams. Australian teams are more physical style whereas Asian are more skills, technical and tactics and still could overcome the physical style football.

If I can say, Japanese type of playing is very attractive, creative, imaginative and I think they are really work hard on set pieces and teammate's positions. Probably the got the ideas from reading Manga such as Shoot, Captain Tsubasa and my favorite is Fantasista.


Once again congratulation for Gamba Osaka as the Champion of Asian Champions League 2008. Banzai!!!


1 comment:

blue pankponk said...

yaaah ini toh yg bikin aku dicuekin kmrn !!!! hahahahah

eh eh kok aku ga dimasukin daily visit sihh

huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

asiiik nanti lunching yaaa